10.23.2008

by the way

For those of you who are interested in seeing some of the work from the Chicago International Poster Biennial that I referenced in an earlier post, I now have a link to a slide show the winners' work.  Some of my favorites include the works by: Farhad Fozouni, Tomasz Boguslawski, Emek, Christian Helms, Mehdi Saeedi, and Iman Safael.
What's new in my world?  It's time to balance the scale.  Life is getting in the way of dishes.  I've got the whole rinse-and-stack method down pat... now they patiently wait in the sink for actual washing.  Mail sorting?  Not happening.  Phone calls returned?  Almost, but not quite.  I haven't watered the plants in a week.  Three of my last five dinners have centered around popcorn and pretzels.  The good news: I still have clean under ware.

No comments: