2.22.2009

the big night...

If you ever check out my sidebar, you may have noticed my confession of my love for the Oscars.  That being the case, I can't help but make a post about the big night!!  I've being doing as much "Oscar training"* as possible, and here are some of my predictions on the winners:
Best Picture: Slumdog Millionaire
Director: Slumdog Millionaire (although tempted to go with Milk)
Actress, Leading: Meryl Streep
Actor, Leading: Mickey Rourke (although tempted to go with Sean Penn)
Actress, Supporting: Viola Davis
Actor, Supporting: Heath Ledger
Art Direction: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Cinematography: Slumdog Millionaire
Costume Design: The Duchess
Visual Effects: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Makeup: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Animated Feature: WALL-E
Animated Short: La Maison en Petits Cubes
Screenplay, Original: Frozen River
Screnplay, Adapted: The Reader
Original Score: Slumdog Millionaire
Original Song: Jai Ho, Slumdog Millionaire

* "oscar training" coined by VB

No comments: